Are you ready to Reach Further as a leader in Real Estate?
The Leadership Academy is a rigorous program designed to train emerging REALTOR® leaders who want to get involved, make a difference, grow their business, and expand their leadership skills.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
Whether your goals are to lead a committee or a community organization, the Leadership Academy will empower you to meet your leadership potential.
Participants are immersed in a classroom setting and group sessions focusing on team‐building, goal setting, networking techniques, and communication skills. Past graduates will serve as mentors throughout the program.
Here are just some of the things past graduates have accomplished:
- Served on a RASM, Florida REALTORS® or National Association of REALTORS® committee
- Chaired a local, state, or national committee
- Graduated from the Florida REALTORS® Leadership Academy
- Successfully expanded or started their own real estate brokerage
- Served as District Vice President for Florida REALTORS®
- Elected to serve on the Florida REALTORS® Executive Committee
Whatever your goals may be, one thing is common among all graduates: they don’t regret it!
MAKE THE COMMITMENT
In order to graduate, participants are required to complete the required tasks and projects throughout the 2022 year. You can expect to dedicate at least 3-5 hours a month to the program. The program ends at graduation in September.
After submitting applications, a select group of applicants will be asked to interview. Past Graduates make the final selection with a limit of 20 REALTOR® participants.
Applications are due on February 28.