The REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee will honor seven members for their service to the REALTOR® organization, service in the community, business accomplishments, etc. We need your help to identify the recipients for 2022.
If you know a member whom you feel is deserving of such recognition, please submit a nomination for them, or urge them to submit their own. You can also self-nominate! The deadline is Friday, September 23 at 5 p.m.
- The Newcomer Award recognizes a new REALTOR® who joined RASM on or after June 30, 2019.
- The Humanitarian Award honors the lifetime contributions of a member who embodies the spirit of community service.
- The REALTOR® of the Year Award recognizes a member’s contributions to the profession, community, and fellow Realtors® during the past three years.
- The Distinguished Service Award honors the lifetime contributions of a Realtor® to the profession and the community.
- The Business Partner of the Year Award recognizes a Business Partner member for outstanding contributions to RASM, the real estate industry, and community service.
- The YPN Member of the Year Award recognizes a member under 40 who encourages participation in the Association, demonstrates a high level of commitment to the real estate industry and holds the potential for leadership.
- The Global Commitment Award recognizes a member who demonstrates excellence within the global real estate market.
Nominations are due by Friday, September 23, 2022. The Nominating Committee will meet soon thereafter to select this year’s recipients, who will be featured in our December magazine and honored at our Installation & Awards Banquet.
Should you have questions, please contact Cassidy Miller, (941) 952-3402.