Each year, RASM’s Commercial Investment Division awards scholarships to members of CID who wish to continue their education in commercial real estate. Members in good standing who have been in CID for at least a year are eligible to apply. Applications will be evaluated and approved by the CID board in its sole discretion. Please note that the amount requested may be up to 50% of the cost of the course, but not to exceed $675.
- Announcing the 2022 CREA Slate of Officers & Directors
- Enormous Buyer Demand Continues into Fall for the Sarasota-Manatee Housing Market
- Apply for a 2022 RASM Committee! Submissions Due October 15
- Survey: Recognizing RASM’s Military Heroes
- REALTOR® Association announces five ‘REALTORS® to Watch’ under the age of 40