The Commercial Investment Division has shifted its governance structure to increase its effectiveness and involvement among members. If you’re looking to get more involved within the Commercial Investment Division, consider joining a committee.
CID Committees will help with various projects and programs to better serve its membership and the community at large. Any member of CID can join a committee. Learn more about each committee below, and apply to indicate your first, second and third choice committees. Applications are due on November 21.
To promote professionalism among CID members, and to broaden individual knowledge and understanding of the listing, selling, exchanging, leasing, auctioning, appraising, developing, or counseling processes of commercial-investment real estate, as well as the presentation of commercial properties, businesses and to the public at large.
To provide speakers, panels, or workshop sessions for meetings of the CID. The Committee will determine areas of interest to the members, solicit appropriate speakers in these areas, make arrangements and provide assistance to the speaker, follow up, and solicit membership evaluation of programs.
- To promote, encourage and foster membership of CID.
- To investigate and suggest methods of attracting new members.
- To be responsible to acquaint new members with procedures and policies of the operation of CID.
Organize after hours and social events open to all CID members.
Public Relations Committee
- To promote to the general public the purpose, activities and positive image of CID.
- To promote the achievements, activities, awards and educational accomplishments of individual members of CID.
- To assist in the marketing efforts of special events (i.e. seminars) if requested to do so by the sponsoring Committee Chair.