By: Brian Tresidder, RASM President
Being a REALTOR® in the last few years has been anything but “normal.” In our area, we saw some of the lowest levels of listing inventory ever, home values spiking to their highest amounts, and one of the most frantic real estate markets we have ever seen. Now, we are seeing a drastic drop in the number of transactions happening on a monthly basis compared to a year ago.
With fewer transactions happening and more licensed real estate agents in Florida than ever, the time is now to go “All In” with RASM to help differentiate yourself from the other real estate licensees in our area. Through RASM, you have access to a plethora of tools and services to help drive your business. Here are some that you need to make sure you are taking advantage of:
- BOOST Class Series: A 4-part series on the core items you need to learn for your business. They include: Running Your Business as a Business, Marketing Yourself & Open Houses, Building Your CRM, and The Art of Comps.
- ePropertyWatch: Stay top of mind with property owners in your database. Sellers and homeowners are interested in two things: what’s happening in the market, and what’s my home worth. ePropertyWatch answers both those questions and keeps you top of mind automatically by sending them emails on changes to the market and their home value.
- Remine: Discover opportunities through data-backed strategies to identify properties or individuals that may be interested in buying or selling soon. Remine generates move scores, property values, mortgage info, home equity, ownership time, and owner contact info.
- Market Statistics: RASM produces monthly market statistics that can be used and shared by RASM members to highlight what is going on in Sarasota and Manatee counties. Looking for micro-neighborhood reports? Check out SmartCharts, SunStats, REALTORS® Property Resource, and Cloud CMA to generate reports and statistics on specific neighborhoods and areas.
- Prospects CRM: A hub to centralize and organize your database and keep you top of mind. Access pre-built buyer and seller drip campaigns and track communication and customers.
- Down Payment Resource: Help match your buyers to homes that are eligible for the various down payment assistance programs. The Down Payment Resource widget can be used on your website or elsewhere to help generate buyer leads who are looking for assistance with their down payments.
All of the items mentioned above are available to you by simply being a member. These programs and services will help you become a market expert in the eyes of your customers. They will also help you generate buyers, sellers, and referrals by staying top of mind with the email campaigns, infographics, and other content you can create and share.
With competition in the real estate profession as competitive as it’s ever been, make sure you take advantage of all the resources available so that you stand out in the crowd when customers are deciding who they want to work with.