Florida Realtors® has requested that Realtors® across the state participate in a campaign to provide assistance to our colleagues in Texas.
Members are asked to fill a one-gallon sized Ziploc bag (or more if you like) with one of each of the travel sized items listed below (Totes For Hope) and bring them to one of our two locations before 5 p.m. this Tuesday, September 5.
Alternatively, if you want to make a financial contribution to relief efforts:
Click HERE to donate to the relief fund established by the Texas Association of Realtors®.
“Totes For Hope” ITEMS TO DONATE:
* Adhesive Bandages[travel-size]: Please divide up in smaller packages, if purchased in bulk. First Aid in travel section kit also helpful.
* Safety Pins [include a handful in each bag for needed repairs] * Toothbrushes [travel size with toothpaste also helpful] * Toothpaste
* Dental Floss
* Body wash
* Hand sanitizer
* Disposable Razors
* Shaving Cream
* Bars of Soap / body wash (small travel size bottle)
* Cotton Swabs * Pocket Tissues * Lotion (small travel size bottle)
* Lip Balm
If you’d like to add any additional items, the following are also needed:
* Flashlights with batteries
* Antibacterial ointment
* Fleece Throws
* Deck of Cards
* Nail Clippers
* Rain Poncho
* Sewing Kits
* Hydrocortisone Cream
* Pocket mirror
* Sunscreen / Bug spray
Drop off locations:
SOUTH: 2320 Cattlemen Road, Sarasota
NORTH: 10910 Technology Terrace, Lakewood Ranch