MLS Express is a unique platform to market properties to your REALTOR® colleagues, an excellent networking opportunity with Business Partners and a continual stream of learning. We meet weekly to accommodate different “zones” in the two-county area. Simply submit your property and join us at the corresponding meeting to make your pitch!
MARKET. We often underestimate the importance of marketing property listings to fellow REALTORS®. MLS Express is a fantastic venue for showcasing properties to your colleagues. You’ll have a chance to announce specific wants and needs of your clients and highlight the best features and special circumstances of the property that aren’t easily communicated in MLS. If you’re a buyer’s agent, you can also benefit from attending MLS Express when you learn about available properties for your buyer.
LEARN. Each week, we feature a 10-15-minute presentation on timely topics affecting today’s market. We bring in top business leaders, educators and other professionals to give you the inside scoop on new developments and other topics in the local real estate market. Indirectly, REALTORS® will leave with new ideas regarding marketing and ideas for their business.
NETWORK. Relationships are key to thriving in this business. This is the perfect venue for networking with REALTORS® and Business Partners. You can meet some of the most proactive and productive agents, as well as the Business Partners who help you and your clients. Whether you need a title representative, mortgage lender, home stager, property inspector, etc., you’ll meet these industry partners at MLS Express.
SCHEDULE. We meet each Thursday (and the 3rd Wednesday) at 8:15 a.m. You’ll have time in the morning to network with Business Partners prior to the program start time at 8:45 a.m. While it depends on the number of properties on the list, the estimated end time is usually 9:30 a.m.
- 8:15 a.m. – Networking
- 8:45 a.m. – Announcements & Education
- 9:15 a.m. – Pitch Your Listing!
WATCH IT LIVE! If you can’t make it to the morning meeting, tune into our livestream! Visit livestream.com/RASM/RASM at the start of the meeting to watch a live recording of property pitches.
ZONES. If you’re listing is in one of the following zones, please join us at the corresponding meeting. To be included on the printed list, all properties must be submitted no later than 2 p.m. on the day before the MLS Express meeting. Follow the instructions below to submit your property to be added to the printed list.
- Zone 1 East 1st Thursday @ Tara Golf & Country Club
- Zone 2 2nd Thursday @ RASM South Office
- Zone 1 West 3rd Wednesday @ Bradenton Country Club
- Zone 3 3rd Thursday @ RASM South Office
- Zone 4 4th Thursday @ RASM South Office
- Any Zone 5th Thursday @ RASM South Office
Not sure which Zone a property might be located?
Click the map below for an interactive page to search or zoom into your specific address.
How to Submit Your Property:
- In Matrix, click “Add/Edit”
(if you do not have access to edit your listings, please have your office Admin do this)
- Choose the listing you’d like to add to the MLS Express Tour.
- In the “Select Form” section, choose “Open House.
- Make sure Open House type is “MLS Wide”
- Then enter the Date & Time of your selected MLS Express meeting and any remarks to be printed on the printed list, then click submit.
- If you’re simply pitching property, NOT opening the property for a tour, please put “00:00” in the time and mention in the remarks that the listing is not open.
To be included on the printed list, all properties must be submitted no later than 2 p.m. on the day before the MLS Express meeting.
MLS Express Trolley Tour
If you’d like to submit your property for the MLS Express Trolley Tour, your property MUST be open between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the scheduled trolley tour. The property must also fit the theme of the scheduled tour. Find a link to the submission form on the event listed in the RASM Calendar.