For the latest event updates and resources, visit myrasm.com/coronavirus.
As the COVID-19 continues to be a growing public health concern across the country, RASM leadership would like to assure our members that we are monitoring the situation and implementing a continuity plan to ensure the needs of our members can be met. The health and safety of our REALTOR® family is one of our top concerns.
As a reminder, the Department of Health recommends everyday preventive actions to help impede the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Staying home when you are sick and avoiding contact with persons in poor health
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Covering your cough or sneezing with a tissue, then disposing of the tissue
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
Currently, our offices are open as usual (M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.). If you need to speak to a membership representative, we request that you call our office first (941-952-3400) before coming into the building with questions.
We are also closely monitoring the impact on several of our upcoming classes and events.
Some of our meetings and events are scheduled to continue at RASM’s facility. Please note that we are taking every precaution by using the largest meeting rooms available, disinfecting surfaces between meetings, and providing hand sanitizer in our meeting rooms.
RASM requests all members take precautionary measures to protect your health and the health of others attending events. Please do not attend events if you are not feeling well.
We are offering full refunds to those who registered for a class that has been impacted by the coronavirus (whether the event was canceled, postponed, or you elected to avoid it). Click here for a current list of RASM event updates or cancelations.
We will continue to update our members as new information becomes available and until further notice. For the latest event updates and resources, visit myrasm.com/coronavirus.