Here’s an extraordinary example of our REALTOR® family coming together to support the community. And we couldn’t be more excited to partner with RASM member Brian Loebker to support this cause: Feed a Healthcare Hero.
The money raised BENEFITS local restaurants in orders and revenue, while we FEED healthcare workers on the frontlines (at no cost), and ENGAGE our dedicated REALTORS® and Business Partners to spread the word and support the community (since we know that’s your superpower!).
Here are just a few ways to get involved:
- ENGAGE. Spread the word and engage your friends to participate! Share feedahealthcarehero.com on your social media, follow the Facebook Page, join the Facebook Group and share updates using the hashtag: #feedahealthcarehero.
- SIGN UP. Volunteers of all comfort levels can get involved! When you sign up as a volunteer, you’ll be added to the email list to stay informed on how you might be able to help. Use this volunteer form.
- DONATE. 100% of all monies raised will be passed on to the local restaurant providing quality meals to help keep our locals employed and our restaurants alive. The more money we raise, the more we can expand our reach.
- CONNECT. Know a restaurant that can participate? Contact them and ask them to fill out the request form on the website (if they haven’t already).
- EXPAND. As we raise more money, we hope to expand our reach to more facilities that need support. If you know any additional facilities (think assisted living, drive through testing services, first responders, etc.), please ask them to sign up on the website.
RASM also has these signs available to place at locations such as…
- your home
- a friend or relative’s home
- your office
- one of your listings
- a local restaurant
- or just place around the community!
To ensure that all funds go directly to the restaurants and healthcare workers, we do ask that you help support the cost of these signs. RASM has these available for purchase for $15 plus tax. We encourage you to make an appointment to stop by RASM South on Monday, Wednesday or Friday from 9 a.m. – noon and purchase a sign to help spread the word! We are all in this together!