From recycling paper to dimming the lights, every organization can find simple and cost-effective ways to minimize the impact on the environment, save energy, and become an example for members and the community on how to be more environmentally conscious.
In February 2017, NAR surveyed its members pertaining to sustainability issues facing their industry. This report summaries those findings.
- Forty-three percent of respondents report their MLS has green data fields.
- Seventy-one percent said that energy efficiency promotion in listings was very or somewhat valuable.
- Fifty-six percent of respondents find clients are at least somewhat interested in sustainability.
- Twenty-four percent said that tiny homes were available in their market.
- Sixty-one percent of respondents are comfortable answering clients’ questions about home performance.
These are VISIT FLORIDA’S list of destinations, organizations and attractions that have already taken steps to minimize their impact on Florida’s environment. (Arranged by city from north to south). VISIT FLORIDA is the official marketing agency of the state.