Annual CREA Shooting Clays
Friday, April 9
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Ready, set, SHOOT! CREA is back at it to host the 2021 Annual Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday, April 9. Registration includes cart, lunch, ammunition and shells, ear protection, instructors and gun rentals. All registrants must attend the special safety presentation. Proceeds benefit Heroes Welcome Home.
Tournament Equipment Information:
- If you have a shotgun that you feel comfortable shooting, please feel free to bring it. (No assault shotguns or pistol grips please). If you need one, there will be guns available, particularly shorter lengths for women with instructors. Please mark your intent to rent a gun when you register online.
- You will need to bring your own eye protection, sun glasses will work. If you have your own ear protection please bring it, otherwise the Club has disposable ear plugs available for your use. All shooters are required to have eye and ear protection while on the range.
- Two (2) boxes of ammunition of 25 shells each (12 ga or 20 ga) are included and will be given to you when you check-in.
For everyone’s safety, we are implementing the following guidelines for this event as recommended by the CDC.
- Wear a mask.
- Masks may be removed when eating and/or drinking but must be put back on when mingling with other members, navigating to other areas of the parking lot, etc.
- Please bring your own mask or use the disposable masks provided.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance.
- This event is held outdoors, meaning you will have the ability to stay spread out from other attendees.
- After the event we are asking that you sit with your team during reception and lunch
- Do NOT attend if:
- You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
- You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
- You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.