Annual CREA Sporting Clays
Friday, March 24
8:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Ready, set, SHOOT! CREA is back at it to host the 2023 Annual Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday, March 24. Registration includes cart, lunch, ammunition and shells, ear protection, instructors, and gun rentals. All registrants must attend the special safety presentation. Proceeds benefit the RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation (RRCF) and Harvest House.
Tournament Equipment Information:
- If you have a shotgun that you feel comfortable shooting, please feel free to bring it. (No assault shotguns or pistol grips please). If you need one, there will be guns available. Please mark your intent to rent a gun when you register online.
- You will need to bring your own eye protection, sunglasses will work. If you have your own ear protection please bring it, otherwise the Club has disposable ear plugs available for your use. All shooters are required to have eye and ear protection while on the range.
- Two (2) boxes of ammunition of 25 shells each (12 ga or 20 ga) are included and will be given to you when you check-in.
- 8:45 a.m. – Registration
- 9:15 a.m. – Safety Course
- 9:30 a.m. – Shotgun Start
- Lunch & Awards to follow