As our local businesses begin to re-open, YPN is rallying together to show some love.
Can you imagine Sarasota or Bradenton without your favorite small businesses? As REALTORS® and Business Partners, you know that small businesses are the backbone to the communities where we live, work and play.
Small businesses bring unique charm to our main streets. They offer a “neighbors helping neighbors” environment. They are part of what makes our counties such a desirable place to live. Most notably, they are important to our local economy. And right now, they are in need.
Join us in our mission to support our local businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.
Throughout the next few weeks, YPN will be partnering with local businesses and feature a “Local Business of the Day” to highlight their service in our area and to offer YPN members specials and incentives on their scheduled day.
You can show your love for these businesses by:
- Visiting participating businesses on their scheduled day and posting about it using #YPNLovesLocal on social media.
- Inviting your customers to learn more about their communities and offering them to visit the business.
- And if you can’t visit, go ahead and share a fun story about the business using #YPNLovesLocal!
Local Business of the Day
June 1 | Evie’s
Visit any of these Evie’s locations on June 1, and show them your #YPNLovesLocal post (make sure you tag Evie’s!) on social media to get 15 percent off your entire check!
- Evie’s Tavern on Main Street (1560 Main Street)
- Evie’s Tavern on University (5897 Whitfield Ave)
- Evie’s Bee Ridge (4725 Bee Ridge Rd)