Apply for a College Scholarship from RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation
Each year, the RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation (RRCF) Scholarship Committee will award scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each. Half of the scholarships will be available to members in good standing of RASM or to immediate family members from RASM (i.e. a spouse, child, or grandchild). Half of the scholarships will also be available to the public.
The application is open and available to local high school seniors who will be attending an undergraduate college or university; any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate college or university; or any student pursuing a graduate degree. There are no limitations as to the location of the college or university attended, as long as the applicant indicates that they are from the two-county area.
Students must complete the following to be eligible:
- Complete the online application (only online applications will be accepted)
- Provide answers to the two essay questions
- Upload recent school transcripts (if the applicant is in high school, they will be asked to use a local high school administrator for transcripts; if the applicant is at the undergraduate or graduate level, they can upload their most recent transcripts/reports at their school)
- Provide two reference letters (from recent teachers, school advisor, employer, etc.)
- Upload the acceptance letter from one or more colleges where the student plans to attend in 2022
Scholarship awards will be “based solely on the merits of the selection criteria as set by the Scholarship Committee.” The Scholarship Committee cannot place a restriction on applicants as to age, race, color, gender, religion, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or country of national origin. Criteria to be considered include, but aren’t limited to, academic achievements, financial need, and contributions to school and community.
For questions about RASM scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 952-3405.