Every year, the REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee awards scholarships ($2,000 each) to deserving students in the Sarasota and Manatee area, as selected by the RASM Scholarship Committee. The awarded scholarships are split between applicants whose parents are REALTOR® members of RASM (or a RASM member attending a college or university), and applicants who are from Sarasota and Manatee counties.
2021 Applications Now Available
To apply, click on the button below for a direct link to the application. Then click on “SIGNUP AND APPLY” to start your application. When you sign up, you will create an account that you can access as you work to complete the application. The application will not be received by the committee until after you finish and submit it.
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 9 at 5 p.m.
The application is open and available to local high school seniors who will be attending an undergraduate college or university; any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate college or university; or any student pursuing a graduate degree. There are no limitations as to location of the college or university attended, as long as the applicant indicates that they are from the two-county area.
Students must complete the following to be eligible:
- Complete the online application (only online applications will be accepted)
- Provide answers to the two essay questions
- Upload recent school transcripts (if the applicant is in high school, they will be asked to use a local high school administrator for transcripts; if the applicant is at the undergraduate or graduate level, they can upload their most recent transcripts/reports at their school)
- Provide two reference letters (from recent teachers, school advisor, employer, etc.)
- Upload the acceptance letter from one or more colleges where the student plans to attend in 2021
Scholarship awards will be “based solely on the merits of the selection criteria as set by the Scholarship Committee.” The Scholarship Committee cannot place a restriction on applicants as to age, race, color, gender, religion, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or country of national origin. Criteria to be considered include, but aren’t limited to, academic achievements, financial need, and contributions to school and community.
For questions about RASM scholarships, please email Gina White or call (941) 952-3405.