RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation
The RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation (RRCF) is the charitable arm of RASM.
As REALTORS®, we believe everyone should have a safe place to call home and a community of which to be proud. RASM REALTORS® are invested in communities where we live, work and play. Giving back to the community, RASM has long partnered with area organizations in Sarasota and Manatee counties. We are also dedicated to one another, as REALTORS®.
The Foundation was established to consolidate RASM’s scholarship and community giving programs and have a greater impact in the Sarasota and Manatee area.
The RRCF’s mission is to enhance the quality of life and opportunities in Sarasota and Manatee counties, and support RASM members in need, through the direct gifts of RASM members.
- Provide a tax-deductible method for members to contribute to RASM’s charitable endeavors
- Support Sarasota & Manatee communities
- Provide student scholarships for higher education
- Assist RASM members in crisis
Giving has an impact on individual lives and the quality of life in our communities. RASM REALTORS® have always been generous, volunteering in the community and donating funds through RASM Gives Back. In recent years, RASM members have hosted fundraisers to support local charities like Habitat for Humanity, Heroes Welcome Home, Harvest House, and the Everyday Blessings Springboard Program.
Who and What Does the Foundation Support?
The Foundation provides funding for individuals and not-for-profit organizations in the Sarasota and Manatee County area that enhance the quality of life in the community. This includes but is not limited to:
- Scholarships for higher education for members of RASM, their immediate family, and community members – including students pursuing a career related to real estate
- Charitable organizations tackling affordable housing, fighting homelessness and providing emergency shelter in the event of natural disaster
- Financial support for RASM members in crisis, such as family financial need resulting from the death of a REALTOR®, medical emergency, or a hurricane
To apply for a Foundation scholarship, click here.
How to Give?
You can support the RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation fund by becoming a donor. Learn more about our donation opportunities here.
Checks can also be made out to RASM REALTORS® Charitable Foundation to this address: 2320 Cattlemen Road, Sarasota, FL 34232. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. 100% of your contribution is tax-deductible.
Foundation Board of Directors
Dave Clapp, President
Alex Krumm, President-Elect
Tony Veldkamp, Vice President
Mike Bruno, Treasurer
Brian Tresidder, Director
Jeff Arakelian, CEO & Corporate Secretary